Hello there, let’s talk wedding photography! I am Nina, a documentary photographer from Coventry. Thanks for clicking on me, I am excited to be able to tell you a little about myself and show you some of my work……
This unobtrusive style of photography is also called reportage. It means that I like to capture REAL moments. Unscripted. Unposed. It also means that I am super observant and sleuth like! I like to go undetected wherever possible. I especially like to focus on emotions and the connections between people.
There are many incredible moments in time that I have been privy to, but I know others may not have seen. That is the greatest part of photography for me – being able to hand someone the missing part of the jigsaw. The chance to show them the whole story including the bits they might have missed…..
I whole-heartedly believe that after the day is over your photographs are what you will come to cherish the most. They enable you to re-live it again and again.
I am the photographer who will go that extra mile, I will look at your inspiration boards, I will listen to you, I will laugh with you, cry with you and I will answer the phone when you are in a panic and pick up some hair pins on the way to your wedding! I know that each wedding is unique and I will make sure that your photos celebrate you.
So hire me to tell your story. Exactly as it happens.
If you want to see more of my wedding photography and get a feel for my style click here
If you want to contact me to discuss further click here
If you want find out more about the cost of wedding photography and what is included then read on…….
My 2019/2020 pricing is very simple. I offer two packages:
- Half-day package – up to 6 hours coverage (£900)
- Full-day package – up to 10 hours (£1200) taking you right through from getting ready in the morning up to your first dance and beyond.
Coverage can begin whenever you wish. Both packages include the following :
- A consultation to talk about your day in more detail, the timings, the special people involved and more importantly, to get to know each other. I am happy to bring my camera to this meeting and snap a few shots of the two of you together so that you can get used to being in front of the camera.
- Me – capturing your wedding naturally, as it unfolds, with my own creative style. UK travel is also included. As is my editing time afterwards.
- Your images – individually hand edited at full-resolution, so you can print or use your photos however you wish. I send a handful of preview images within a few days and will deliver your full online gallery within 5 weeks of your wedding.
- A password-protected online gallery, for your guests to view your photographs from the day, and order prints directly should they wish to do so.
As a documentary wedding photographer, I often get asked if I still take “posed” images or group shots. The answer is yes, if you want them then of course we will make some time for them, if I didn’t then Grandma would not be very happy with me would she?! However, I do recommend keeping these to a minimum, around 5 or 6 is ideal, so as not to detract from the pace of the day and the overall feel of the images, plus we wouldn’t want to bore your guests waiting around for hours!
I love to chat all things wedding photography so please do get in touch if you have any questions at all…. and of course, I would be delighted if you would like to hire me.